Thursday, July 07, 2005

Black & White beach fun



Phillip doing the "Creepy Man" face


One night at the beach it was raining and we were all inside playing Trivial Pursuit, the 90s edition. Phillip is a young man that accompanied my niece this year on our family vacation. He's actually a very nice guy. The family adopted him almost immediately. During the game we discovered one of his hidden talents is to make what he calls the "Creepy Man" face. It cracked me up so much I had to put it in my moleskine. It was a very fast sketch, but fun, so I thought I would post it.

This is what his 'normal' face looks like:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

did u draw that? is that ur son?

Chuck Rose said...

Yes, I drew that. No, not my son, a friend of my niece.

Linda said...

:-D I see why your family liked him -- anybody that good looking who can (and will) make a face like that just for fun has to be, well, fun!

Carolyn said...

Oh Chuck you must have had so much FUN on your trip! Your drawings are so much more fun to look at then pictures (even though I like to see those too!)

Anonymous said...

Chuck, another great drawing from what was clearly a fabulous time for you and your family. It is such fun to see how much you enjoyed sketching and painting while you were there, too!
(And thank you for your very sweet comment at my blog yesterday. It means a lot.)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! OH MY GOD!!! We just got done watching Scooby Doo and this looks like one of the characters!!!

I'm such a fan of you work Chuck. Someday i would love to ask questions about how you do this.

My faces are so flat. yours have depth and character. I just love them.

sorry for the late reply, work is murder this week and ever worse next week....

Harry

Terri said...

Chuck this is a scream. :o) Thanks for the grin.

Miami Beach Luxury Condos said...

Your drawings are so much more fun to look at then pictures

Anonymous said...

Your drawings are so much more fun to look at then pictures.miami beach luxury condos