Monday, October 24, 2005

More from the flat files



It's amazing what you can find when you clean. For a while there I was captivated by a series from Sci Fi writer Anne McCaffrey about The Dragon Riders of Pern. Yes, my geek side is showing now. This is a sketch of Ruth the White Dragon, the only white dragon on the planet. He could travel trough time too. That's a bonus!

Now, please excuse me while I go back to the basement of the Science building. I think I'm missing a hot game of Dungeons & Dragons.

8 comments:

Cin said...

oh wow this is gorgeous, a fantastic dragon Chuck, beautiful shadings and a wonderful aliveness to her face! keep cleaning!

(I've read "Dragonflight" though so long ago I don't remember a thing)

Chuck Rose said...

I was hoping you would like this one Cin. Especially after learning how you influenced Terry's drawing of his dragon.

Carolyn said...

This is cool... I like the glassy effect on the eye. It's fun to see "the Chuck Archives".

Bill said...

You should show them the drawing in my room

ROR said...

Hey Bill, If he won't.....Post it on your Blog...hehehe Bad Uncle! :o) Awesome ChuckBring out the Old Mickey Mouse stuff too!

Linda said...

Oh, I LOVE Ruth! Yep, another geek who loves Pern...

Hariman Santoso said...

This is Great!! I like this one.

Shon said...

It won't work in actual fact, that is what I suppose.
1 | liked it | check