Saturday, December 23, 2006

My little brother and I

My little brother and I
Originally uploaded by chuckrose1.

Little brother is coming for Christmas. Thruth be known, he's taller than I am but I lucked out and retained my hair. He doesn't really look quite like this. Niether do I. But this is a fun caricature of the two of us together. I framed it and am going to give it to him as a Christmas present. The rest of the family will think we're off our rockers, but that's not so unusual.

Oh yea, he's on the left. I'm on the right.


Jayne Rose Designs said...

What a freakin' riot. I love crazy families. Being the eldest of 6 sisters (with one bathroom), you can imagine the stories...maybe a book should be written.

Your art is beautiful

Chuck Rose said...

Thanks Jayne. I'm from a big family too.

Ain't it the greatest!

Anonymous said...

So... no more update ?

Rrramone said...

This is sweetness. And I like your barn paintings too. Keep up the great work!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

He he.Very cool!