Friday, May 20, 2005

Captain Chris: Session two

The Roast Pork was great, but now it's time to get back to work. As I mentioned earlier, it was a crazy week at the office. We had to get a major presentation together and I put in some hours last Sunday getting ready for it. I have a great boss who gave me the day off today as a reward for my hard work. Down to the basement I go to get in some time painting.

So, on to the next step. Not a major one. Just starting to define the darkest values all around. I like where this is going, but I think I needed to add some more Cobalt Blue to the mix. The values aren't quite dark enough yet. But that's OK. I'm going to let this dry a bit and hit it again a little later this evening. Sorry about the glare. I'm shooting this in my basement studio and the lighting is far from optimal when it comes to photographing wet paint.

No comments: